The National Academy for Educational Leadership is seeking members for its Stakeholder Group to support, inform and challenge its work. The closing date for applications is 13 September.
The stakeholder group will:
- Provide the Academy with the informed voice of the education system
- Influence thinking at regional and national level
- Support and challenge the work of the Academy – improving endorsement process, suggestions of research/commissioning
- Ensure that leaders from across the education sector feel that it is ‘their’ Academy and that they are represented
- Ensure the Academy listens carefully and collaborates closely with stakeholders