The National Academy for Educational Leadership is seeking a new member of its Stakeholder Group to support, inform and challenge its work. The Leadership Academy is ideally looking for a candidate with a school governance background. The closing date for applications is 5th July 2019.
The function of the stakeholder group is to:
- Provide the Academy with the informed voice of the education system
- Influence thinking at regional and national level
- Support and challenge the work of the Academy – improving endorsement process, suggestions of research/commissioning
- Ensure that leaders from across the education sector feel that it is ‘their’ Academy and that they are represented
- Ensure the Academy listens carefully and collaborates closely with stakeholders
For more information, or to submit your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org